V8 Supercars roar into 2015
Drivers' quoteboard: Race three
Penske: ‘I love these cars’
Walkinshaw: We have arrived
Head down, eyes on the prize – after Clipsal win, ...
“We're there and there’s absolutely no excuses – w...
Mostert cleared of any wrongdoing by the Stewards,...
James Courtney is the king of Adelaide for the sec...
But was pushed all the way by 2013 winner van Gisb...
V8 Supercars will race 250km today at the Adelaide...
Australia’s only home-grown brewer Coopers have ex...
HRT Commodore up to seventh for afternoon race.
SVG slips from first to sixth, Ambrose to start ei...
All Latest News
- 16:54 V8 Supercars roar into 2015
- 16:30 Drivers' quoteboard: Race three
- 12:00 Penske: ‘I love these cars’
- 06:00 Walkinshaw: We have arrived
- Sunday Last lap crash explained
- Sunday Courtney the king of Adelaide
- Sunday Courtney goes back to back
- Sunday Clipsal 500: Day four live
- Sunday Coopers and V8 Supercars extend partnership
- Sunday Tander gains two grid spots
- Sunday Courtney claims Clipsal pole
- View full list