Penske: ‘I love these cars’
Walkinshaw: We have arrived
Last lap crash explained
Courtney the king of Adelaide
Head down, eyes on the prize – after Clipsal win, ...
James Courtney is the king of Adelaide for the sec...
But was pushed all the way by 2013 winner van Gisb...
V8 Supercars will race 250km today at the Adelaide...
Australia’s only home-grown brewer Coopers have ex...
HRT Commodore up to seventh for afternoon race.
SVG slips from first to sixth, Ambrose to start ei...
Ford hero leaps into the top 10 for ARMOR ALL Shoo...
The drivers' thoughts on yesterday's Clipsal 500 1...
All Latest News
- 12:00 Penske: ‘I love these cars’
- 06:00 Walkinshaw: We have arrived
- 20:17 Last lap crash explained
- 19:48 Courtney the king of Adelaide
- 17:59 Courtney goes back to back
- 15:30 Clipsal 500: Day four live
- 15:05 Coopers and V8 Supercars extend partnership
- 14:50 Tander gains two grid spots
- Sunday Courtney claims Clipsal pole
- Sunday SVG fastest, but Ambrose the star of qualifying
- Sunday Drivers' Quoteboard: Races one and two
- View full list