The Bottle-O Racing Team
David Reynolds News
- 5 Feb | Reynolds ready for redemption
- 2 Feb | PRA drivers fit and ready for test day
- 11 Sep | V8 Supercars go blue for Blue September
- 28 Feb | Wheels in Motion for #55
- 22 Aug | Milestone Starts for Pepsi Max Drivers
- 14 Aug | Reynolds to sink teeth into Winton
- 25 Jul | FPR Keen to Kick Goals
- 12 Jun | FPR Aims for Top Shelf in Top End
The 2015 season provides a year of opportunities for David Reynolds after a positive end to 2014.
A podium finish at Sydney Olympic Park and front-of-field performances at the Gold Coast and Phillip Island put the momentum well and truly in the likeable larrikin's hands.
As he enters his fourth season with Prodrive Racing, consistency will be key for Reynolds, after a lacklustre 2014 season.
Reynolds won multiple Australian titles on his way to earning a seat in the V8 Supercars Championship, including the national Formula Ford Championship in 2004 and the 2007 Porsche Carrera Cup crown.
He made his V8 Supercars debut in the same year as an endurance driver at Sandown and Bathurst, before driving in the Dunlop Series the following year.
Fourth place in the development category led to a full-time drive in V8 Supercars in 2009 and while he was the highest-placed rookie that year, there was no full-time drive for 2010, necessitating a move back into enduro driver mode.
He moved back to the main series for 2011 and a number of attention-grabbing performances led to team owner Rod Nash securing his services.
Renowned as a bit of a joker, Reynolds is also one of the fittest drivers on the grid and a keen cyclist.