Walsh: I wanted to win the title
TAFE student on the tools at Bathurst
Dumbrell takes first ever Wilson MedicOne Enduro win
Waters on top ahead of Enduro
Dumbrell to start from P1
Paul Dumbrell tops record breaking practice
The Stewards' rulings from the the first ever Dunl...
The Royal Wolf driver set the fastest time, and br...
The 22-year-old will be joined by Swedish race dri...
The series leader has kicked off his Wilson MedicO...
Freightliner has rejoined BJR's Andrew Jones for h...
GMJ Motorsport Dunlop V8 Supercar drivers Geoff Em...
Past success at Mount Panorama and new partnership...
Dunlop series rookie Macauley Jones will make his ...
- 06:46 Hilltop Hoods, Club 600 and V8 Supercars
- 06:00 V8 Supercars future agreed
- 19:37 Drivers' quoteboard: Castrol EDGE Gold Coast 600 - Practice
- 19:19 V8 Supercars teams gain security
- 18:34 Morris ready to continue Bathurst form
- 17:19 TEKNO on the pace in final practice
- 16:18 More to come today at Club 600
- 16:12 SCAR battles to the front
- 16:01 Canto finds the tyres
- 15:26 Final co-driver practice complete
- 14:45 Holdsworth thumbs up
- 13:43 Stewards summary: Castrol EDGE Gold Coast 600
- 13:36 Spin doesn’t stop Richards
- 12:25 Kellys hop to it
- 12:08 Pye: Results a great way to thank team
- View full list