Walsh: I wanted to win the title
TAFE student on the tools at Bathurst
Dumbrell takes first ever Wilson MedicOne Enduro win
Waters on top ahead of Enduro
Dumbrell to start from P1
Paul Dumbrell tops record breaking practice
The Stewards' rulings from the the first ever Dunl...
The Royal Wolf driver set the fastest time, and br...
The 22-year-old will be joined by Swedish race dri...
The series leader has kicked off his Wilson MedicO...
Freightliner has rejoined BJR's Andrew Jones for h...
GMJ Motorsport Dunlop V8 Supercar drivers Geoff Em...
Past success at Mount Panorama and new partnership...
Dunlop series rookie Macauley Jones will make his ...
- 07:00 From V8 Supercars to Drag cars
- 06:00 Reynolds ready to race at winning track
- 19:00 Gold Coast – the party track
- 17:30 Swimsuit show for Miss V8 Supercars finalists
- 16:24 Bright hoping to claw back
- 13:00 Drivers' quoteboard: Castrol EDGE Gold Coast 600
- 11:56 Red Bull “Sandman” Supercar on-track this weekend
- Thursday Frosty: You can't blame one race
- Thursday Team JELD-WEN joins forces with Surf Life Saving
- Wednesday From V8s to volleyballs
- Wednesday The place to be seen - Club 600
- Wednesday Mostert’s view on those final laps
- Wednesday Engineer preview: Castrol EDGE Gold Coast 600
- Wednesday Wilson Security to conclude partnership with DJR
- Wednesday Erebus to shake down new chassis
- View full list